woensdag 13 augustus 2008

Rosa Lekatompessy


June 28th 2008

Age: 11
Nationality: Indonesian, Dutch
Occupation: Still going to school
In Amsterdam: I was born here.

Why did you move to Amsterdam?
My parents did!

What do you like to do in Amsterdam?
Playing violin, dancing flamenco and horse riding,
writing and drawing designing dresses.

What do you think of Amsterdam street culture,
how the people dress, express themselves?
It is funny that there are so many different people and things,
it is also interesting because of the different styles;
gothic, hippies etc.

Did your style of clothing changed since you live here, and
because of what? These can be emotional, cultural reasons
or practical reasons such as weather or availability.
Now is the moment that I am busy to develop my own style
and I like it to find my own style.

Are you influenced by what you consider Dutch culture
or by any other culture represented in Amsterdam?
Maybe I am, it is difficult to say now, but afterwards I can.
I like the hair of my friend, she is from Ghana.

Are you aware of the fact that 177 cultures are
represented in Amsterdam?
I did not know that it are so many, it is just normal for me.
If I was searching for it, it would make me alert on it but now
it is just the way it is.

Geen opmerkingen: